دروس الانجليزية للباكالوريا من تقديم الاستاذ نبيل My teacher Nabil ، لتلاميذ الثانية بكالوريا 2 bac English Unit 1: The Gift of youth مسلك البكالوريا الدولية ، مسلك الآداب ، مسلك العلوم الانسانية ، مسلك العلوم الفيزيائية ، مسلك علوم رياضية أ ، مسلك علوم رياضية ب ، مسلك علوم الحياة والأرض ، مسلك العلوم الزراعية ، مسلك العلوم الإقتصادية ، مسلك العلوم و التدبير المحاسباتي , دروس الانجليزية للباكالوريا Unit 1 The Gift of youth من تقديم الاستاذ نبيل My teacher Nabil ,
English Unit 1: The Gift of youth
Vocabulary: Qualities of youth
- Adventure: willingness to take risk.
- Imagination: the mental ability of forming new ideas.
- Passion: intense enjoyment , interest , or excitement.
- Ambition: a strong desire to do or achieve something.
- Vigour: physical strength or good health.
- Creativity: the ability to generate new methods or innovative ideas.
- Vitality: the state of being strong and active.
- Talent: natural aptitude , ability or skill.
- Audacity: courage, fearless, disposition to do something.
| Noun | Adjective | Noun | Adjective |
| Vitality | Vital | vigor | Vigorous |
| imagination | Imaginative | adventure | Adventurous |
| Passion | Passionate | creativity | Creative |
| Talent | Talented | motivation | Motivated |
| Audacity | Audacious | Courage | courageous |
| Enthusiasm | Enthusiastic | Ambition | ambitious |
| Skill | Skilful | Gift | Gifted |
Functions: expressing opinion
| Asking about opinion | Expressing opinion | Agreeing | disagreeing |
|
|
|
|
Grammar: Gerund and Infinitive
Click here to see this lesson : GERUND AND INFINITIVE LESSON
Writing: Descriptive essay
A descriptive paragraph or essay is characterized by the use of Adjectives . it tells how something looks, feels, smells, tastes, and/or sounds. A good description is a word picture; the reader can imagine the object, place, or person in his or her mind. Here is an example of a Descriptive paragraph .
When I was two or three years old, I lived in a house that had a strange,
atmosphere. I do not remember anything about the house except the stairway.
It was dark, squeaking, and quite narrow, and its steps were a little high for me
to climb up. From the bottom of the stairway, it seemed like an endless climb
to the top. Beyond the darkness at the top of the stairway, there was an
elegant, middle-aged woman leaning against the wall. I had to pass her every time
I went to my room, for my room was the first room beyond the stairs on the
second floor. The woman wore a beautiful dress with a quiet pattern and a tinge
of blue, and her peaceful eyes stared at me every time I went up the stairs. As
I carefully climbed up the last step, her eyes became fixed on me. She didn’t
talk, nor did she move. She just stood there and watched me climb up the
stairs .One day I touched her, but she did not react. Her face did not change
expression, nor did she even blink. She just kept staring at me with her
glittering eyes. Later, we moved out of the house, and I never saw her again.
Now I know that the woman was a mannequin. My aunt, who lived in the
house, used it for her dress making class.
atmosphere. I do not remember anything about the house except the stairway.
It was dark, squeaking, and quite narrow, and its steps were a little high for me
to climb up. From the bottom of the stairway, it seemed like an endless climb
to the top. Beyond the darkness at the top of the stairway, there was an
elegant, middle-aged woman leaning against the wall. I had to pass her every time
I went to my room, for my room was the first room beyond the stairs on the
second floor. The woman wore a beautiful dress with a quiet pattern and a tinge
of blue, and her peaceful eyes stared at me every time I went up the stairs. As
I carefully climbed up the last step, her eyes became fixed on me. She didn’t
talk, nor did she move. She just stood there and watched me climb up the
stairs .One day I touched her, but she did not react. Her face did not change
expression, nor did she even blink. She just kept staring at me with her
glittering eyes. Later, we moved out of the house, and I never saw her again.
Now I know that the woman was a mannequin. My aunt, who lived in the
house, used it for her dress making class.